McGraw-Hill Education launches the ObGyn Collection
The latest addition to the AccessMedicine suite of online resources continues to support specialized medical education and clinical practice
New York, NY – March 30, 2015 – McGraw-Hill Education, a leading global provider of content and services for the science, technical, and medical communities, announced the launch of the ObGyn Collection on AccessMedicine® (http://obgyn.mhmedical.com), the latest addition to the McGraw-Hill Education suite of comprehensive online resources for medical students, residents, and healthcare professionals. It covers the entire spectrum of obstetrics and gynecology, optimized for viewing on any device.
“Through AccessMedicine, we are dedicated to providing tools and solutions to improve the quality of patient care,” explained Scott Grillo, Vice President and Group Publisher of the Professional Group at McGraw-Hill Education. “Our mission is to use technology to deliver our essential medical content when and where it is needed to achieve better health outcomes, and the ObGyn Collection is the logical next step.”
The ObGyn Collection provides a new gateway to an authoritative and trusted obstetrics and gynecology knowledgebase with immediate access to rich, integrated multimedia content. Updated regularly, it is designed to help students excel in their clerkship; assist residents in strengthening their skills with sonography videos and cases, a growing list of animations drawn from the classic textbooks Williams Obstetrics and Williams Gynecology, an expanding library of landmark obstetrics and gynecology references from McGraw-Hill Education, and self-assessment tools that establish a solid base for learning; and allow practicing obstetricians and gynecologists to reinforce their medical knowledge for recertification.
This collection offers users unique benefits that deliver indispensable support in education and certification/recertification in obstetrics and gynecology through these exclusive interactive features:
- More Than Online Editions of Leading References – The fully searchable and complete content of updated landmark obstetrics and gynecology references are available, including the latest edition of the world’s #1 obstetrics text, Williams Obstetrics. Clinical Pearls, presentations from both Williams Obstetrics and Williams Gynecology for study and group viewing, are also available.
- Williams Exclusive Content – Advanced chapters of forthcoming editions of Williams are published exclusively on The ObGyn Collection before available elsewhere.
- Leading Subspecialty References – The latest clinical texts and surgical atlases in urogynecology, gynecologic oncology, and fetal medicine, including Fetology.
- Dedicated Multimedia Library – Users can view a unique collection of more than 100 sonography videos and cases, plus a growing list of Williams animations.
- Custom Curriculum – This powerful curriculum workflow tool enables faculty to create and manage students’ and residents’ training from one convenient site. Instructors can create interactive learning modules created exclusively from content drawn from the collection.
Both institutional and individual subscriptions are available.
About McGraw-Hill Education
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences to help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China,Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages. Visit us at mheducation.com or find us on Facebook or Twitter.