New Case Files Functionality
A richer and more interactive user experience.
We are pleased to announce an upgrade to the way that the popular Toy Case Files® are delivered across the entire Access platform to provide a richer and more interactive user experience. These changes include:
- Case progress is now tracked through a user’s MyAccess login
- Visual cues help users identify complete or incomplete cases
- My Case History tracks all case usage to streamline studying
- Durable URLs for individual cases for easy bookmarking
- Cases are searchable by topic or by case number, depending on your study preference
- Cases are organized into categories aligned to a traditional medical curriculum (AccessMedicine only)
Please note that if you previously bookmarked or save any Case Files® cases, those links will no longer be active. If you require any assistance in locating the updated URL, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.