An Overview of the Updated RadReview
Jan. 15 at 3 p.m. Eastern
Mark your calendar: January 15, 2020 at 3 p.m. EST for 60 Minutes. Please Note: a recording of this webinar will be available to view after it has aired. See instructions at the bottom of this page.
This webinar will provide an overview of RadReview and highlight product features, such as:
- Instructor tools, including how to create and manage assignments
- Reports on student proficiency, engagement, and performance
- Student resources, including practice assignments, study tools, the learning center, and reports
- Administrative controls, including how to create and manage users and class sections
- Resources available through the Access User Center, such as tutorials and user guides
We look forward to your participation in the upcoming webinar.
Can't attend but still want to view the webinar? Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!
Click here to register.