An Overview of AccessAnesthesiology
Feb. 26 at 12 p.m. E.T.
Learn how to quickly and conveniently access useful, quality information by attending An Overview of AccessAnesthesiology.
Mark your calendar: February 26, 2020 at 12:00PM ET for 60 Minutes. Please Note: a recording of this webinar will be available to view after it has aired. See instructions at the bottom of this page.
This webinar will provide an overview of AccessAnesthesiology and highlight product features, such as:
- Key texts in anesthesia, including Morgan & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology 6/e and Anesthesiology 3/e by Longnecker
- Point-of-care quick reference items, including guidelines and The Anesthesia Guide
- Robust multimedia library of videos and learning modules
- Anesthesiology cases, including those designed for students, residents, and the advanced clinician
- Review questions for exam prep and board review
- Features and benefits of a MyAccess profile
- User resources available through the Access User Center, such as tutorials and user guides
Click here to register for the upcoming webinar.
Can't attend but still want to view the webinar?
Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!