An Overview of AccessMedicine August 26, 2020 at 3:00 PM EDT
Click here to register and view the recording.
We welcome you to register for An Overview of AccessMedicine.
- The last editions of leading medical textbooks
- Differential diagnosis tool
- Practice guidelines
- Self-assessment exam prep for residents
- Customizable patient information
- Integrated drug database
- Remote access
- Extensive multimedia library
- Downloadable images
- And much more!
Can't attend but still want to view the webinar?
Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!
Wesley Holloway is a librarian with User Services at McGraw Hill. He served as a library specialist and health sciences librarian with the University of Tennessee for four years. Wesley earned his MLS from Indiana University and is dedicated to user education.