An Overview of AccessSurgery Aug 18, 2020 at 3:00PM EDT
Click here to register and view the recording.
We welcome you to register for An Overview of AccessSurgery.
- The latest editions of leading medical textbooks, including Schwartz, Zollinger’s Atlas, and texts on minimally invasive surgery
- Study tools for the ABSITE
- Extensive multimedia library with procedural videos
- Differential diagnosis tool
- Clinical reference items
- Customizable patient information
- Remote access
- Integrated drug database
- And much more!
Can't attend but still want to view the webinar?
Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!
Wesley Holloway is a librarian with User Services at McGraw Hill. He served as a library specialist and health sciences librarian with the University of Tennessee for four years. Wesley earned his MLS from Indiana University and is dedicated to user education.