AccessNeurology Webinar: June 27
Join us for an overview of AccessNeurology on Wednesday, June 27, at 3 p.m. EDT.
Click here to register.
This one-hour webinar will provide an overview of AccessNeurology and highlight product features, such as:
- Key texts in neurology, including Adams and Victor’s Principles of Neurology 11/e and Principles of Neural Science 5/e
- Updates in neurology literature from Kandel Quarterly
- Robust multimedia library of videos, lectures, and learning modules
- Cases in neurology, psychiatry, clinical neuroanatomy, and neuroradiology
- Test preparation and study tools, including review questions, residency topics, and clerkship resources
- Features and benefits of a MyAccess profile
- User resources available through the Access User Center, such as tutorials and user guides
We look forward to your participation in the upcoming webinar.
Can't attend but still want to view the webinar?
Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!