AccessMedicine & Case Files Collection Webinar
October 8, 2019, at 3:00 PM EDT
Learn how to quickly and conveniently access quality, clinical information by attending:
An Overview of AccessMedicine & Case Files Collection. Click here to register.
This webinar will provide an overview of AccessMedicine & Case Files Collection and highlight product features, such as:
- Key texts in internal medicine, including Harrison’s and CMDT
- Point-of-care quick reference items
- Robust multimedia library, including procedural videos
- Cases Files series designed for students, residents, and clinicians
- Board review and prep tools
- Features and benefits of a MyAccess profile
- User resources in the Access User Center
We look forward to your participation in the upcoming webinar.
Can't attend but still want to view the webinar?
Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!