New Titles on AccessAnesthesiology
The Big Picture: Gross Anatomy and The Anesthesia Guide
The purpose of this textbook is to provide students with the necessary landmarks to accomplish their task—to understand the big picture of human anatomy in the context of health care.
• Key structures are highlighted in bold when first mentioned.
• Bullets and numbers are used to break down important concepts.
• Approximately 450 full-color figures illustrate the essential anatomy.
• High-yield clinically relevant concepts throughout the text are indicated by an icon.
• Study questions and answers follow each section.
• A final examination is provided at the end of the text.
This book is housed on the “Quick Reference” tab of the main navigation bar and offers pictures, algorithms, diagrams and tables to enable students to be fully prepared for a variety of cases. Also a useful review tool for practicing anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. This title replaces the “At Your Fingertips” tool that was previously housed on the Quick Reference tab.