AccessPharmacy for Experiential Education
Mark your calendar for September 27, 2019 at 3:00PM EDT.
This one-hour webinar will provide an overview of AccessPharmacy and highlight product features that might be of particular interest to experiential education faculty and staff, such as:
- Leading pharmacy textbooks – references that are central to pharmacy education
- Patient cases to use as simulation activities.
- Tools that students can use during IPPE and APPE:
- Customizable patient information
- Integrated drug database
- Quick Answers
- Remote access
- Extensive multimedia library with downloadable images
- And much more!
We look forward to your participation in the upcoming webinar.
Can't attend but still want to view the webinar?
Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!