How do I access my McGraw Hill medical subscription?
Many institutions provide a username and password through the library to provide remote access to their users. If your institution provides remote access this way:
- Go to your institution's library website.
- Locate the databases or electronic resources page.
- Locate the site you wish to access. When you click on it, you will be re-routed to your institution's log-in page and asked for your institutional log-in credentials (often the same username and password you use to log into your computer or gain access to your institution's intranet, though log-in credentials vary by institution). Once you have logged in, you will be rerouted to the site.
Note: Not all institutions provide remote access this way. If the instructions above do not apply to you, please contact your library to find out about remote access at your institution.
Once there, please create a free MyAccess profile so you can login directly to the site moving forward. Please click here for more information.
Your institution may subscribe to the following platforms:
- AccessEmergency Medicine
- Case Files Collection
- Clinical Sports Medicine Collection
- F.A. Davis AT Collection
- F.A. Davis PT Collection
- Murtagh Collection
- Pharmacotherapy Principles & Practice