Live Session Date: April 7, 2023 at 2 p.m. ET.
JAMAevidence is a unique digital collection, which helps decision-makers identify the best available evidence with targeted references and learning tools. Join us for this live webinar where we will explore the site in an overview, including:
- Leading medical references and education guides to accompany each title
- Learning tools, including worksheets on critical appraisal and the information cycle
- Podcasts with episodes featuring leading SMEs and the best minds in medicine
- Quick reference tools, including a glossary and calculators
- Features and benefits of a MyAccess profile
- User supports, including videos, user guides, and content maps
Create a Free MyAccess Profile
The Access User Center contains information for librarians and end users of the McGraw Hill Medical suite of Access and Collection websites.