How do I report a technical issue or content error?
Please report potential technical issues and content errors to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I login to First Aid Forward?
- Go to firstaid.mheducation.com
- Enter your email address and click Continue. Note: if your institution purchased a subscription for you, be sure to use your institutional email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Click Send Magic Link
- Check your email: you will have received an email from us with the subject line “Your McGraw Hill magic link”
- Click on the magic link in the email to be logged into First Aid Forward
I didn’t get a magic link.
- Magic links can take up to a minute to appear in your inbox
- Check your spam for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you entered your email address correctly.
- If you think you mistyped it, you can go back to firstaid.mheducation.com and type in your email address again.
- If your institution purchased a subscription for you, be sure to use your institutional email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Magic links expire after 24 hours. If you need a new magic link, go to firstaid.mheducation.com and type in your email again to get a new magic link.
I forgot my password.
No password? No problem! You can use the magic link to login to First Aid Forward without a password.
Note that you must sign in using the magic link at least once before you can set a password. To change your password:
- Go to firstaid.mheducation.com
- Enter your email address and click Continue. Note: If your institution purchased a subscription for you, be sure to use your institutional email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click Forgot your password?
- Enter your email address and click Continue
- Check your email: you will have received an email from email@example.com the subject line “Reset Your Password”
- Click on the link in the email to be taken to the Reset Password page
- Create and confirm your new password and click Reset Password
- You will receive an email from us notifying you that the password change was successful
Is there a mobile app for First Aid Forward?
There is no mobile app for First Aid Forward at this time, but the site is mobile-friendly and can be used on Safari, Chrome, and other internet browsers on your phone or tablet.
I am a faculty member/administrator interested in getting a demo of First Aid Forward for my course/institution. How do I get access?
Thank you for your interest in First Aid Forward! Please request a demo at https://www.mheducation.com/professional/program/first-aid-forward/for-educators.html and we will be in touch with you shortly.
How do I subscribe to notifications or updates from the platform, such as course announcements or new content releases?
Sign up to receive First Aid Forward updates and product releases using our form at https://www.mheducation.com/content/professional/us/program/first-aid-forward.html#updates
What are the technical requirements for using First Aid Forward?
All you need to access First Aid Forward is an internet connection. The site is mobile-friendly but does perform best on a computer. If you experience issues, check that you're using the most up-to-date version of your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Edge).
How can I renew my subscription?
To renew your subscription, simply visit https://www.mheducation.com/professional/program/first-aid-forward. Choose your subscription length, use your existing account credentials, and click purchase.
Can I download course materials for offline access, such as PDFs or quizzes?
At this time, First Aid Forward content cannot be downloaded for offline access.
What is the policy for refunds or cancellations?
How can I get access to First Aid Forward Step 2? Step 3?
Step 1 and Step 2 are separate subscriptions on First Aid Forward. Each can be purchased at https://www.mheducation.com/professional/program/first-aid-forward. If you purchase both products, you will be able to access both using the same account credentials.
First Aid Forward Step 3 currently does not exist, but can be purchased as a print or e-book from McGraw Hill here: https://www.mhprofessional.com/usmle
Can I sign up for a free trial of First Aid Forward?
We are still developing our free trial option for First Aid Forward. In the meantime, you can tour First Aid Forward’s content, quizzes, tools, and more with our “sneak peek.”