Learn how to quickly and conveniently access useful, quality information by attending An Overview of AccessPhysiotherapy & F.A. Davis Collections.
Mark your calendar: March 25, 2020 at 3:00PM ET for 60 Minutes. Please Note: a recording of this webinar will be available to view after it has aired. See instructions at the bottom of this page.
This webinar will provide an overview of AccessPhysiotherapy & F.A. Davis Collections and highlight product features, such as:
- Key resources in physiotherapy, including Dutton and O'Sullivan's texts
- Point-of-care quick reference items
- Robust multimedia library, including cadaver dissection
- Cases designed for students, residents, and clinicians
- NPTE review prep tools
- Features and benefits of a MyAccess profile
- User resources in the Access User Center
- We look forward to your participation in the upcoming webinar
Can't attend but still want to view the webinar?
Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!