Case Files Collection Webinar
Register for this upcoming webinar on AccessMedicine: Case Files Collection
Learn how to quickly and conveniently access useful, quality information by attending AccessMedicine: Case Files Collection: An Overview.
Mark your calendar for September 1, 2021 at 2:00PM ET.
This training webinar will provide an overview of AccessMedicine: Case Files Collection and highlight ways to support case-based learning (CBL).
In the session, we will explore cases and resources for faculty, medical students, residents, and clinicians, including:
- Hundreds of cases in basic sciences, clinical rotations, and post-graduate studies from McGraw Hill’s Case Files series
- Real-life patient cases with comprehensive quizzing
- How to digitally integrate our cases into coursework
- Podcasts to accompany and illuminate corresponding cases
- Features and benefits of a MyAccess profile
- User supports, including distance learning resources
We look forward to your participation in the upcoming webinar.
Can't attend but still want to view the webinar?
Not a problem! Continue with registration and we will send you a link to watch the video recording after the webinar has aired!